14.6.11

Thunderbird

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Wrap Vintage via Value Village - Top BCBG Max Azria - Jeans Thrifted via Fripe-prix Rennaissance -  
Wedges Aldo - Necklaces Flea Market find DIYed (Quartz) DIYed (Rosary) Ebay (Thunderbird)


This past weekend, the whole of Montreal was buzzing with excitement for all the F1 Grand prix festivities. The closed streets, the tourists and the celebrities (Rihanna, Drake, Bradley Cooper, Rachelle Lefebvre and Colin Farrell among others) all helped to build this festive atmosphere. I, on the other hand, am not really one for racing or any other sport for that matter especially when it comes to watching them. However, I can admit to really enjoying the fun that comes along with watching the glamorous crowd (insert sarcasm here!).

On my part, the excitement steamed from something far more extraordinary! To say that my weekend was a blast might just be the understatement of the year. Amazing things happened but it was in fact manly due to this sudden burst of happiness that made everything seem overly wonderful.

Firstly, I seem to have suddenly realized that my move is imminent. I cannot wait until I can settle into my new bedroom AND my boudoir…a real dream come true! Moving in itself isn’t all that exciting but organizing my new walk-in/room closet surely is.

To top all of this, I had the extreme pleasure of meeting fashion royalty Jean-Paul Gaultier during his signing at Holt Renfrew. More on that tomorrow morning!! Later during that same day, my friend Jérémie and I enjoyed a delicious plate of oysters at Maestro SVP and a few black velvets at Mckibbins pub. When decided what to do with the rest of our evening, I suggested trying to see Rihanna who was playing the Bell Center…for free and if that didn’t work, we would have settled for seeing Bridemaids. Let’s just say we never saw the movie :).


Photobucket Photobucket 
Rihanna AND Drake on stage during What’s my name! I would like to give a big thank you to the two random guys who left early and nicely giving us their tickets. So nice of you!!

1 comment:

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

I love that floral jacket! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/